Getting ready for overflow
MESSAGE ABOUT THE POWER OF OVERFLOW
Dearly beloved, I Strongly believe that Jesus is looking forward to the outpouring of the Spirit & the time when the Holy Spirit lives inside those who believe in him. We are now in that time. This outpouring isn’t a limited supply of water like a cistern, but an unlimited supply of refreshment. It isn’t a well of water that sometimes goes dry in the long hot summer, but a supply that continuously overflows.
Keys to Walking in Overflow:
The Better Covenant
1. Resolve in your mind and your heart that the Word of God is and will be the final authority in your life.
2. Free yourself all blessing blockers (sin and weights)
3. Seek God for His Vision for Your Life
4. Seek God for an Incremental Vision for Every Year
5. Search the scriptures for the promises that pertain to your vision
6. Confess the Word of God daily over your life
7. Study daily for growth and increase, making a commitment to live what you learn
8. Key 8 – Be single minded, purpose driven, vision focused – no Plan B!
The power of overflow from the bible
ROMANS 15:13 READS – May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, so that by the power of the Holy Spirit you may abound in hope
- LUKE 6:45 READS – The good person out of the good treasure of his heart produces good, and the evil person out of his evil treasure produces evil, for out of the abundance of the heart his mouth speaks.
- 1 PETER 4:1-5:14
Since therefore Christ suffered in the flesh, arm yourselves with the same way of thinking, for whoever has suffered in the flesh has ceased from sin, so as to live for the rest of the time in the flesh no longer for human passions but for the will of God. For the time that is past suffices for doing what the Gentiles want to do, living in sensuality, passions, drunkenness, orgies, drinking parties, and lawless idolatry. With respect to this they are surprised when you do not join them in the same flood of debauchery, and they malign you; but they will give account to him who is ready to judge the living and the dead.
- PHILIPPIANS 3:21
Who will transform our lowly body to be like his glorious body, by the power that enables him even to subject all things to himself.
- JOHN 17:17
Sanctify them in the truth; your word is truth.
HOW TO GET THE POWER OF OVERFLOW
- DECIDE BY MAKING A COVENANT WITH PSALM BY SAYING – You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies; you anoint my head with oil; my cup overflows. Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life, and I shall dwell in the house of the Lord forever.
- DECLARE BY MAKING A COVENANT WITH PSALM: A Psalm of David BY SAYING :The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want. He makes me lie down in green pastures. He leads me beside still waters. He restores my soul. He leads me in paths of righteousness for his name’s sake. Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me. You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies; you anoint my head with oil; my cup overflows.
- DEVOTE TIME BY MAKING A COVENANT WITH MATTHEW BY SAYING – “Blessed are the pure in heart, for they shall see God.
- PRAYER FOR OVERFLOW
I hear the Spirit say, “Get ready for divine overflow, overflow, overflow in this hour and season”!
Overflow: To run over; to swell and run over the brim or banks, to be abundant; to abound; to exuberate; as overflowing plenty, extravagant, abundance, more than enough, overflowing with goodness, exuberance; copiousness, beyond capacity, filled to overflowing.
Listen! God’s blessings always come in measured in superabundance!
“The LORD is my shepherd, I shall not want, for surely my cup runs over.”
Superabundance is God’s measuring cup!
Come on now! Let’s not wait until we get to heaven to experience this kind of extravagance when we can experience is now! God’s banqueting house is filled with His overflowing grace, goodness and mercy, and it is accessible to us now!
I hear the Spirit say, “I come that they you might have life, and have it in abundance, without measure,” (John 10:10).
The life God gives means, “to have in surplus,” “superabundance,” “till it overflows and out flows to the those roundabout us”!
He is my/ your abundant life.
Decree: My cup overflows,” which means it is not just full; it is “running over,’ filled to the brim and overflowing with his goodness and extravagance.
Declare: God’s grace comes to me in all of its fullness, abundance and all-sufficiency. I am lacking of nothing…!